- Small PFM control DC/DC boost controller chip
- Enter any DC voltage of 0.9V~5V and will output stable 5V DC with output current of 500~600MA. For example, the device could be powered by a single AA battery (current limitation would be from the battery)
- An example; connect 2x AA batteries in series to the appropriate +/- connectors and use a USB cable to power the target 5V device
- LED indicator
- PCB size:34 (mm) x16.2 (mm) ultra-small size and can be installed in small equipment
- On-board input voltage indicator
- USB interface power supply
- High conversion efficiency, maximum to 96%
Power Supply Module
DC-DC USB 0.9V-5V to 5V dc Boost Step-up Power Supply Module
Converts any DC voltage between 0.9V and 5V to a steady 5VDC. Can supply up to 600mA output current.
Out of stock
Category: Charger Tags: Booster Power Supply Module, Power Supply Module, USB Boost Module
There are no reviews yet.