- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) – Up to 16 channels of 12-bit SAR ADC’s. The ADC range can be set, in firmware, to either 0-1V, 0-1.4V, 0-2V, or 0-4V – no more weird 0-1V ADC.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) – Two 8-bit DAC’s to produce true analog voltages
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) – Up to 16 channels of PWM-capable pins for dimming LEDs or controlling motors.
- Touch Sensor – 10 GPIOs feature capacitive sensing; make a 10-key button pad.
- UART – Two UART interfaces, one is used to load code serially. They feature flow control, and support IrDA too.
- I2C, SPI, I2S – There are two I2C and four SPI interfaces to hook up all sorts of sensors and peripherals, plus two I2S interfaces if you want to add sound to your project.
ESP32 Development Board WIFI- Bluetooth/ NODEMCU-32 ESP32 MODULE
This is the ESP32 development board with the incredible module ESP32 This is very powerful module which exceeds by far the previous famous module ESP8266. The ESP32 has both WIFI and Bluetooth 4 capabilities (BLE). It also have 32 bit double core CPU, one dedicated for the wireless (WIFI & Bluetooth) and the other dedicated for the logic and control.