DC-DC Buck Converter with 7 Segment Display LM2596
This particular DC-DC Buck Converter with 7 Segment Display LM2596 shows the current input and output voltages. The LM2596 step-down switching regulator is capable of current up to 3A, with an adjustable output voltage of 1.25-30V via the trim pot.
- With voltage meter display, voltage meter error of±0.1V, the range of 0~40V. (note: to ensure that the voltage meter accuracy, please make sure that the input voltage is 4.2V or more).
- Low light touch button switch measurement input or output voltage, and a light show is voltage measurement which road, and keep the last set, even if the power switch on again.
- Voltmeter fine-tuning: hold down the button about 1-2s into fine-tuning mode, can remove button on the calibration at this time. (please do not use standby function, usually).
- Low voltage meter can be closed, long press button closure voltmeter (minimum power loss).
- Input voltage:4.2~40v(input voltage must be higher than to the output voltage of more than 1v).
- Output voltage adjustable range1.25V~37V adjustable (input voltage must be higher than to the output voltage is more than 1V).
- Maximum output current can be as high as 3A, normal and stable-working current in 2A.
- Low the internal oscillation frequency, 150KHZ belong to the second generation of switch voltage regulator, low consumption, high efficiency.
- Input Voltage: 4-35V
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 1.25-30V
- 7 segment display
- Output Current: 3A
- PCB Size: 68x35mm
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Built-in output short protection function
- The built-in thermal shutdown function
- Press the right key to let the display show the input or output voltage. when the right “OUT” led light, it shows output, the left “IN” led show input.
- Power off memory function, show that road after power voltage values measured for the last time
- Press the touch button for 3 seconds to turn off LED display, touch the button again to turn on the LED display
- The band terminals, no iron can also be easy to use, and retention wire connection point
There are no reviews yet.